Saturday, October 04, 2008

I had more computer problems last weekend so I took it into work and our IT guy checked some connections and we think that may have been the problem. I sure hope so - since having it home it seems to be working fine. I hope it stays that way.

And yes, I have been sewing and can't wait to show you what is complete. Last week I finished some Burda pants that I've had cut out forever and finished a knit dress except for hemming which will get done this weekend. It has gorgeous fall colors against a black background. Also done is a pair of black crinkle pants to wear around the house. They had been cut out for quite a while also.

It is truly fall here and I love the crisp cool days with the sky such a brilliant blue. I only wish fall lasted much longer than it does.

I have some great fall fabrics that need to be cut out and sewn - I just need to decide what to do first. Hmm - what a nice decision to contemplate. I need to paint a door frame and since the weather is so nice I will try to get a little work done in the yard. New fall fabric to cut into, beautiful weather, a long weekend at home with DH - how divine!

No comments: