Monday, September 22, 2008

Jack's cooking was a great success - just look


On the left is a low fat version of chicken strognoff served on top of whole wheat, no yolk noodles. On the right is a low fat version of eggplant parmesan. Both of these are for us to eat on this weekend along with some turkey chili that I will make today. It is chock full of veggies and very low calorie. Much needed after this:


2 racks of smoked ribs, not pictured are stuffed baked potatoes, slaw and baked beans. I didn't try the baked beans but the rest was beyond delicious!
On the sewing front, all of the hand work for the coat is done. Yeah! I cleaned off the dining room table and left it much more presentable in its fall attire.

I'm going to fall short of sewing something new to wear this week but that's ok. The coat is ready to sew and I feel like a really big load has lifted having that much done on it. My sewing room is clean and ready to go should I get a chance to be up there today.
I'm off to read some sewing blogs to see what everyone accomplished this weekend. Mondays are always a treat for that reason. Then its house cleaning, laundry etc.

1 comment:

Ann Made Studio said...

Your jacket pattern is such a great style. I'm anxious to see it :)