Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I didn't mean to stay away so long. For several weeks we had no internet service and then I hurt my back. We finally have Verizon as our ISP and we love it. The back issue is going to take longer to resolve. This has happened before due to one leg being longer than the other, hips getting out of alignment resulting in inflammation which = a lot of pain. It will get better but for now no type of sewing is going on.

I have picked up some cross-stitch that I started on long ago. It is a blue iris and I save it in my grab & go bag. You know, that bag you keep just for emergencies when you may have long waiting periods. I can do that while laying flat on my back but I really miss being in my sewing room. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Susan .- I hope that everything is better for you. Greetings from Barcelona and see you soon. Paco