Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The computer is home and working fine after absolutely nothing being done to it - although I paid $65 to be told it wasn't worth fixing. Hmm, lets see - how much trust do I have in these people whom we use for our internet service? Absolutely none and they will hear from me about the charge once we get our ISP switched over - we are still waiting to see if that will happen. We are so tired of dealing with them. Ok enough griping.



I'm not sewing right now but am so ready to get in my sewing room that I can hardly stand it. I wore a dress today that I made last year from an EOS knit. I love the fabric but should have bought more. I really wish it fell below the knee but this was as long as I could get it with a 1/2" hem. It's one of those I think is slimming and so very comfortable to wear. It's Butterick 4788. I wore a cami with it and I think it looks ok in the front but the back has a "V" also and to me seeing the cami in the back looks weird. Does anyone ever see this? Do you think it looks ok?


I picked blackberries at a friends house last night and had enough to freeze for 10 smoothies. We had one tonight and it was wonderful! She will have raspberries soon and I have an invite for those too.

Wishing everyone happy & productive down time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan - that dress looks great! Other than wearing a cami, you could just add a modesty panel in the front, then the back v would just be exposed bra strap!

You didn't photograph the back so I can't give you an opinion on how I think it looks - but from the front and sides, you're rocking it! g

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Susan .- because you look very well with the dress. you are right, the fabric is very beautiful. greetings, Paco