Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Vouge dress and jacket are finished and were even photographed but the pictures turned out horrible. The black fabric with tiny white dots showed up as swirly fabric. I'll try taking pictures again whenever I wear it to work this week. I am pleased with how both pieces turned out. My TNT pant pattern was made again using a pinkish mystery fabric and they just need to be hemmed.

More fitting has been done on the trench but I am still waiting on feedback before going any further. I am ready to move along on the coat projects.

Vacation is almost over and I have really enjoyed it. We watched a lot of movies and I got some sewing time in. It was very relaxing and much needed. Tomorrow is housecleaning and laundry day and a dental apt. in the afternoon.

No comments: